The official Inca Trail to Machu Picchu is one of the most famous trekking routes in the world, and for good reason! The amazing combination of breathtaking natural scenery, Inca ruins and physical challenge offered on the regulated Inca Trail means that permits sell out rapidly. This January, permits from March 2013 through January 2014 will become available by lottery, before they are made available for online purchase. Participating in this lottery is your best chance for obtaining permits for your preferred departure date.
Permits are limited to 500 people per day, including staff such as guides and porters. Last year many dates during peak months (April through August) were sold out before they were even offered online. For this reason, we would like to offer our clients an incentive to get their booking in early and avoid missing out!
From Wednesday, December 12th to Saturday December 15th, we will be offering a discount of 5% on all 2013 Inca Trail routes during high season in Cusco (March 1-September 30). This includes:
- Short Inca Trail 2D/1N – http://www.apus-peru.com/treks/short-inca-trail.html
- Classic Inca Trail4D/3N: http://www.apus-peru.com/treks/classic_inca_trail.html
- 5 day Inca Trail5D/4N: http://www.apus-peru.com/treks/inca_trail_5_days.html
- Salkantay-Inca Trail6D/5N: http://www.apus-peru.com/treks/salkantay_inca_trail_machu_picchu.html
- Choquequirao-Salkantay-Inca Trail12D/11N: http://www.apus-peru.com/treks/choquequirao_salkantay_inca_trail_machu_picchu.html
In order to qualify for the discount, your 30% deposit must be paid by the end of December 15th, and submitted along with full details requested. Incomplete bookings (without passport and requested details) are not eligible for the discount. This offer does not apply to travel agents or pre-arranged group bookings; only direct bookings will be accepted.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please contact us at [email protected] to make your booking, or with any questions.