Full Booking Process
1. We will email you booking forms for completion.
These forms will outline the details that we need from you - passport number, nationality, full name etc. We do not need a scan of your passport. If you are a student, we need the number of your ISIC student card, and a scan of your card. With Inca Trail bookings, we need this at the same time as your booking.
You can download a blank booking form here, BUT you must email to confirm availability.
2. 30% non refundable deposit to confirm your reservation.
When sending you the booking forms, we will also send you further information about how to make your deposit. Payment options include: 1. Paypal or Cusco Online (both accept Credit Cards) 2.Bank deposit 3. Western Union wire 4. PayPal deposit
* Please note that there are costs involved in both making
international bank transfers or a Western Union transfer - in both cases
the costs will be paid by the client NOT Apus Peru.
* Please note that this downpayment is NON-REFUNDABLE as described in the General Conditions of Booking. We strongly recommend you take out travel insurance that covers such deposits in the case of cancellation.
3. Upon receipt of your deposit, we will confirm your trek via email. This email and trek confirmation may take up to two weeks from your booking to arrive. PLEASE read this this confirmation - it includes details of your pre trek briefing, our address as well as how to pay.
4. Arrival in Cusco * The balance of your payment can be paid upon arrival in CASH. (as long as you arrive in Cusco a MINIMUM of 48 hours prior to your trip's departure unless by prior arrangement)
* For those that wish to pay the balance of their trek fee via Paypal or bank deposit, please ask your travel consultant for more information.
* For cancellation policy, please refer to our General Booking Conditions.
5. After your tour We are always trying to improve our tours. Your feedback will be most appreciated. You will be given a feedback form during your tour, please complete this. Alternatively, please let us know what you think by writing an email or completing the feedback form supplied via email.
Quick Questions Answered
The following information may assist you in planning your trip to Peru.
1. Our treks depart any day with two people, so you can depart on a day that suits your itinerary best. We strongly recommend that you acclimatize for 2-3 days at altitude prior to departing on your trek. If you are travelling alone or would like to join a group, refer to trekkers wanted
2. If you don't know which alternative trek to take while in the Andes, refer to our trek comparisons
3. We can make your accommodation bookings in Cusco,
4. For an explanation of how to make a booking, refer to this page (above)
5. For specifics about how your trek will operate, and what you need to bring, check out our FAQs
6. We are a small family operated company that provides personalised service - we need a minimum of one week to organise your trek (preferably more time!) Please keep in mind that as part of our commitment to responsible tourism at the beginning of each month we program our guides and cooks so that they have a reliable and stable work program. If you are thinking of making a trek in the upcoming month, please let us know.
7. All prices are clearly listed on the website with the exception of a few specialist treks. Apus Peru reserves the right to increase these prices if the US dollar significantly falls in value against the Nuevo Sol. (once you have booked and paid a deposit the price is fixed)
8. $15 of our trek price is contributed to community projects. For more information see Community Projects
9. Don't miss the unique cultural activities of Peru - there are big events year round! Plan your holiday using our cultural events calendar